Hi,

I have  an installer with many instance transforms.  During install the
user is prompted for a free form string to identify the instance.  Is
there a way to perhaps append this string to the entry in ARP?  For
example, if my app is called 'MyApp', during install I'd like the user
to be able to type in 'Georgia Office' and in the ARP it would say
something like 'MyApp (Georgia Office)' rather than just 'MyApp'.

Thanks,
Kevin