If you require UAC elevation, then you need to ensure that it's a
deferred execution CA. Here's the example from the manual using
CAQuietExec :)

    <CustomAction Id="QtExecDeferredExampleWithProperty_Cmd"
Property="QtExecDeferredExampleWithProperty"
                  Value="&quot;[#MyExecutable.exe]&quot;" Execute="immediate"/>
    <CustomAction Id="QtExecDeferredExampleWithProperty"
BinaryKey="WixCA" DllEntry="CAQuietExec"
                  Execute="deferred" Return="check" Impersonate="no"/>
    .
    .
    .
    <InstallExecuteSequence>
        <Custom Action="QtExecDeferredExampleWithProperty_Cmd"
After="CostFinalize"/>
        <Custom Action="QtExecDeferredExampleWithProperty"
After="TheActionYouWantItAfter"/>
    </InstallExecuteSequence>