You didn't specify here (or I missed it) exactly what the error is, but I'll
take a shot:

When you are publishing reports to an SSRS server, you need credentials
specific to your SSRS server.  If its on the network (or even the local
machine) you need to be sure that the current user has permissions to
write/publish files to the server and that you are passing those credentials
along to the server (Logging them on).  I doubt that your SSRS server has
been deployed to authenticate against the Local System account, and it may
not be configured for your user either.

Since you can't 'elevate' a user from within the windows installer, you
might need to create a new screen to allow the user to provide the proper
information to login and authenticate against the SSRS server.

Stryder