On 3/12/2010 11:46 AM, Oleksandr Y. Nechyporenko wrote:
> My main problem is that I need something like code below. I.e. I need
> duplicate same rows for each of buttons (InstallNoShield, Install,
> ChangeNoShield, Change, Repair). So there are too many copy-paste code with
> same operations but for different buttons. And I looking for a way to
> simplify it.

You can try custom actions but it's going to be more difficult because
you can't use control events; you'll have to modify the ADDLOCAL and
REMOVE properties instead. You might consider if there's another way to
change your UI requirements so you don't need to duplicate the code in
VerifyReadyDlg.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/