hi WiXers,
I'd like to share with you my excitement that product I'm working with, has
almost ready MSI installer thanks to WiX!
I still have some questions though :-)

1. We noticed that when pressing "Repair" or "Remove" button - on the last
page of Repair and Remove wizards respectively, GUI hangs for significant
time before going to the progress dialog. In this sate "Repair" button
remains pressed, and only busy cursor icon indicates that something is going
on. With Process Monitor that explorer.exe is going thru all the application
files performing operations: CreateFile, QueryBasicInformationFile,
QueryStandardInformationFile, CloseFile, CreateFileMapping, etc.

What's happening after pressing those buttons and before going to the
progress dialog? Is there any way to control that? At worst it takes up to
few minutes! (Our application is big)

2. The application requires 500MB disk space. This is correctly reflected in
CustomDlg, which shows correct features sizes. However "Required Space"
dialog says that 1G is required. How is required space calculated by
default?

thanks

Jacek