Never mind. Found the missing part: difx~~~

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhou, Lei [mailto:lz...@sychip.com]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 5:00 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] WiX project with appl & Driver?

Hi,

I try to write a WiX project to install an application (exe+a few DLLs)
and a USB driver (one inf file, sys file would be the one that comes
with Windows). First I did the application part and it installed ok.
Then I added the USB driver portion. My project would not compile.  Here
are the steps I have done the 2nd part,

1.       Add
xmlns:difx="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/DifxAppExtension";

2.       Add References for difxapp_x86.wixlib and
WixDifxAppExtension.dll

3.       Add XML:

        <DirectoryRef Id="DriversFolder" FileSource="..\Inf\ ">

            <Component Id="MyDriver" Guid="GUID-XXXXX">

                <Driver Legacy='yes' />

                <File Id="myVirtualUsb.inf" Vital="yes" />

            </Component>

        </DirectoryRef>

The DirectoryRef is parrell to Directory for the application. When I
compile, I get the following error:

error CNDL0005: The Component element contains an unexpected child
element 'Driver'.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Louis Zhou