With MSI... nope.

You can try to work around the issue using ActiveSetup but that'll be
an undocumented and unsupported method.

Your best bet is to file a bug with your developers, this is something
that needs to be taken care of in the app rather than during setup
(i.e. recreate cache every time version number changes for this user)

Sascha