Hi Folks,
I am trying to configure MS DTC by modifying the registry entries.
As following:

      <Component Id="compMSDTC"
Guid="{D8E711B5-851A-4ac7-80A5-F2665139C67B}">

        <ServiceControl Id="serviceMSDTCStop" Name="MSDTC" Stop="install"
Wait="yes" />

        <RegistryKey Root="HKLM" Key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSDTC">

          <RegistryValue Name="AllowOnlySecureRpcCalls" Type="integer"
Value="1" />

          <RegistryKey Key="Security">

            <RegistryValue Name="NetworkDtcAccess" Type="integer" Value="1"
/>
            <RegistryValue Name="NetworkDtcAccessInbound" Type="integer"
Value="1" />
            <RegistryValue Name="NetworkDtcAccessOutbound" Type="integer"
Value="1" />
            <RegistryValue Name="NetworkDtcAccessTip" Type="integer"
Value="1" />
            <RegistryValue Name="NetworkDtcAccessTransactions"
Type="integer" Value="1" />

          </RegistryKey>

        </RegistryKey>

        <ServiceControl Id="serviceMSDTCStart" Name="MSDTC" Start="install"
Wait="no" />

      </Component>

But when I uninstall the product it removes all the modified registry
values. Because if this MS DTC will not start after removing the product.
Is it possible to retain the registry modifications?
I am not removing any MS DTC configurations on uninstall because this might
cause other applications depending on MS DTC to stop working.
Thanks

Regards,
Asiri Wanigarathne