Dear All,

One of the files which is going to be installed on the target machine can not
work if there is a space in the path, so I need to check the install path to
ensure there is no space in it.

Dose any body have a sample code to check space in the target path?

I need to show a custom warning dialog to the user if he use an install path
with space, and return to the last dialog to select the installation path again.

Please provide me a CODE to do this

Thanks in advance

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!