I have a WiX project which uses the WixUI_InstallDir to let the user
pick the directory to install the application. In my setup I don't
hard code any reference to the Program Files directory. I've used the
following setup in my main wxs file:

<Directory Id="ProgramFilesFolder">
  <Directory Id="INSTALLDIR" Name="$(var.ProductName)">

In the adapted WixUI_InstallDir.wxs file I've written the following:

<Publish Dialog="InstallDirDlg" Control="ChangeFolder"
Property="_BrowseProperty" Value="[WIXUI_INSTALLDIR]"
Order="1">1</Publish>

And the UI description I have the following:

<Control Id="Folder" Type="PathEdit" X="20" Y="100" Width="320"
Height="18" Property="WIXUI_INSTALLDIR" Indirect="yes" />

On a norwegian version of Windows this results in suggesting to use
C:\Program Files\(ProductName) instead of
C:\Programfiler\(ProductName) which is the correct directory for
norwegian version of Windows.

I have two questions:

1. Is there a work around which will work for both english and
norwegian version of Windows?
2. Is this because WiX 3.0 doesn't have a norwegian translation or is
there something else?

Kind regards,
Trond Andersen