i was not saying anythin about child dialog..

you custom dialog will be another andependent dialog...

1. lets say that you have a dialogA on click on next you are callin c# CA
2. no need to call any C# CA ....instead call another Dialog..say DialogB on
NEXT of it (which is your custom dialog) with OK and CANCEL buttons on it.
3. if some one clicks on the OK button then you can navigate to the next
dialog..say DialogC
4. if some one click CANCEL.. then you can navigate back to the DialogA.

dint u tried this way ? ...

or in place of new Dialog... you can use SPAWN DIALOG as well..... as per ur
business needs....

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Sagar1111 <sagarkavitak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply akash.
> I tried your way. but it is not working.
> I am not able to navigate to next dialog on the click of a button in child
> Dialogbox.
>
> Sagar

Cheers,
Akash