Hi,

Whenever I try to install my msi, I get a popup dialog with the message "Please
wait while the installer finishes determining you disk space requirements." and
"Return" button.
This is right after "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" followed by
"Install". The dialog stays until I hit "Return" and pops back up when I hit
"Install" again. The installation eventually starts but I have to go through
the same loop of seeing the dialog and returning from it at least 5-7 times.
Could you please tell me what could be causing this behavior? I have a merge
module (about 250M) that is part of the msi. Could the merge module be the
reason? And is there a way to avoid this dialog? Any help or suggestion is
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Raz