Hi:
I have got this error when I was trying to compile my WiX Project. I looked
for solution online, but none of which seems to fix my problem.

Here is a snippet of the custom action

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";
xmlns:util="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/UtilExtension";>

  <Fragment>
    <ComponentGroup Id="mVPConfigActions">
      <Component Id="ConfigServer1" Directory="APPLICATIONDIR"
Guid="516AFF71-7761-4975-976B-BF071F18333D">

        <CreateFolder/>
        <util:XmlFile Id="UpdateAppUpdaterConfig1"
        File="[APPLICATIONDIR]\CMS m5
Server\NetObjects\et.Setup.AppUpdater.dll.config"
        Action="setValue"

ElementPath="//configuration/appupdaterconfiguration[...@servernetobjectsdir[\]]"
        Name="serverNetObjectsDir"
        Value="\\[MVPSERVER]\EventTech\CMS m5 Server\NetObjects\"
        Sequence="1"/>
        <!--Configure et.setup.appupdater.dll.config-->
      </Component>
    </ComponentGroup>
  </Fragment>
</Wix>

Someone suggested to add <file/> under <component>. I tried it. But it
didn't work as I was still getting the same errors.

Any suggestions?

All help is appreciated