Hi John

As you indicated the wxs file is not known until build time :( I've
managed to solve the problem with a touch of code generation though. I
moved all the wxs and wxi files into the solution but I don't
reference them anywhere (thus they won't be included in the final
msi). In order to include the data for a specific client I generate a
wxs file that references the component groups defined in the client
wxs. So my solution looks like:

MyProject
    Clients
        Client1
            Client1.wxs
            Client1Include.wxi
        Client2
            Client2.wxs
            Client2Include.wxi
        ClientLink.wxs
    ... rest of the solution

The ClientLink.wxs file is generated by the build system to include
the features defined in Client1.wxs or Client2.wxs. This should mean
that we only link in the desired files (eventhough we always compile
all of them).

In any case thanks for your help :)

Patrick