I have a strange problem. Following the directions in the WiX manual, I
added a ShortCut which is working well. Now I added a icon, but the
shortcut is not using it - it still uses the icon of the EXE! The
installation is per machine.

<Icon Id="my.ico" SourceFile="..\foo\my.ico" />

<Component Id="Shortcut" Guid="...">

    <RegistryValue Root="HKCU" Key="Software\X\[ProductName]"
Name="Shortcut" Value="" Type="string" KeyPath="yes" />

    <Shortcut Id="Menu" Directory="MenuDir" Name="!(loc.ShortcutName)"
WorkingDirectory="INSTALLDIR" Target="[INSTALLDIR]my.exe" Icon="my.ico"
Advertise="no" />

</Component>

Any ideas?