0. Nothing wrong with WiX v2.0. Now InstallUtil, that's a big problem.
<smile/>

1. Assemblies are not committed to the GAC until InstallFinalize. Thus, you
cannot depend on them during your install.

2. Nothing built into the Preprocessor about MSBuild or VS. You need to push
the values down from VS or MSBuild into candle.exe. My MSBuild-fu isn't that
strong so others may be of more use yere.

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC