Von: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. April 2010 06:07
An: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Betreff: [WiX-users] A new plan for WiX v3.5, introducing WiX v3.6

I just posted a blog entry about changes to the WiX v3.5 plan:
http://robmensching.com/blog/posts/2010/4/28/Change-of-plans-for-WiX-v3.5.

This plan is based on feedback sent here (and other places) about getting a
stable WiX toolset that supports Visual Studio 2010. It pains me to bump
Burn again but the simple fact is Burn isn't going to be ready soon.

I also want to point out the plan to drop Visual Studio 2005 support
from*WiX v3.6
*. We aren't fixing bugs in Votive for VS2005 any more and I know there were
some big problems left. It seems that people have all moved to VS2008 and
now VS2010.

As always, feedback is welcome.

--
virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC