Hi,

I have done something similar but not during repair. this is the snippet i
had used. it might give you some idea's

1. I had extended the standard WiXUI_Mondo source that you could download. I
included the changes in a <fragement> of my main installer.

2. Changed the portion which is necessary for the maintenenaceDialog part.
Note that I have also included my own custom dialog UI in the <fragment>
portion.

Below is some snippet that might help:

<Fragment>
        <UI Id="WixUI_MyMondo">

               <!-- Some standard codes -->

                <Publish Dialog="MyConfigDlg" Control="Next" Event="NewDialog"
Value="MyConfigDlg">1</Publish>
                <Publish Dialog="MyConfigDlg" Control="Back" Event="NewDialog"
Value="MyConfigDlg2">NOT PREVIOUSVERSIONSINSTALLED</Publish>
                <Publish Dialog="MyConfigDlg" Control="Back" Event="NewDialog"
Value="CustomizeDlg">PREVIOUSVERSIONSINSTALLED</Publish>

                <Publish Dialog="MyConfigDlg" Control="Next" Event="NewDialog"
Value="VerifyReadyDlg">1</Publish>
                <Publish Dialog="VerifyReadyDlg" Control="Back"
Event="NewDialog"
Value="MyConfigDlg3" Order="1">WixUI_InstallMode = "InstallCustom" OR (NOT
PREVIOUSVERSIONSINSTALLED)</Publish>
                <Publish Dialog="VerifyReadyDlg" Control="Back"
Event="NewDialog"
Value="MyConfigDlg3" Order="3">WixUI_InstallMode = "Change" OR
PREVIOUSVERSIONSINSTALLED</Publish>
                <Publish Dialog="VerifyReadyDlg" Control="Back"
Event="NewDialog"
Value="MaintenanceTypeDlg" Order="4">WixUI_InstallMode = "Repair" OR
WixUI_InstallMode = "Remove"</Publish>

<UIRef Id="WixUI_Common" />

 <Dialog Id="MyConfigDlg1" Width="370" Height="270" Title="[ProductName]
Setup">
     <!-- UI logic code can be copied from existing dialog-->
 </Dialog>

 <Dialog Id="MyConfigDlg2" Width="370" Height="270" Title="[ProductName]
Setup">
     <!-- UI logic code can be copied from existing dialog-->
 </Dialog>

</Fragment>

the code snippet above is as reference, i believe you could make out the
concept.. hope this helps :)
good luck!