I would like to make use of the web.config transformations feature in
combination with the integration of Heat in VS 2010. I know I can get the
transformation output during the build, but if I use the Content project output
group then the web.config gets included from the source directory rather than a
transformed one. Is there a way to use the project output group and yet replace
the web.config with the transformed one? I would also like to find a way to
avoid this including the web.config.release and web.config.debug files.

Thanks

Rob

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on the
addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do not open
any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above) immediately.
Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you are a customer of
Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions which cover the provision
of support and consulting services to you/your organization. If you are not
corresponding in the course of, or in connection with a Microsoft contract or
programme with its own terms and conditions, please note that no liability is
accepted by Microsoft for the contents of this mail.
Microsoft Limited (company number 01624297) is a company registered in England
and Wales whose registered office is at Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park,
Reading. RG6 1WG