Actually, this does not work :(

Registry is left intact, but installation folder is never removed. I understand
this has to do with the KeyPath-thingy. How do I make sure that the folder is
removed even if some HKCU-key is left untouched?

<DirectoryRef Id="LocalProgramsFolder">

<Component Id="LocalProgramsFolderRef" Guid="YOUR_GUID">

<CreateFolder />

<RemoveFolder Id="LocalProgramsFolder" On="uninstall" />

<RegistryKey Root="HKCU" Key="Software\[Manufacturer]\[ProductName]"
Action="create">

<RegistryValue Name="InstallPath" Value="[INSTALLLOCATION]" Type="string"
KeyPath="yes" />

</RegistryKey>

</Component>

</DirectoryRef>