I understand that the uninstall information is store in registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\<ProductGUID>

And the uninstall string is store in value "UninstallString".

If I actually execute that command (which is "MsiExec.exe /X{---MyGUID---}), I
would get a dialog box asking "Are you sure you want to uninstall this
product?".  I'm wondering are there any way that dialog box can be localized?

On an XP machine, I notice that if I used the "Add or Remove Programs" to do
the uninstall, I would actually get a different dialog box text: "Are you sure
you want to remove <Product Name> from your computer?"  Does anyone know why it
would be different between the two uninstall approach?  Are there anything I
need to do in the WiX setup to make the two consistent?

John Leung
Software Engineer