From: subramanyeswari [mailto:sravi...@yahoo.com]
Sent: 18 May 2010 12:17
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] make my vbscriot to run

yes,

I have antivirus installed on my system.  and here is the log.

Product: ApserverDocs -- Error 1720. There is a problem with this
Windows Installer package. A script required for this install to
complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package
vendor.  Custom action script error , :  Line , Column ,

Action ended 4:14:50: ShowReadMe. Return value 3.
Action ended 4:14:50: INSTALL. Return value 3.

What should i do now?

Regards, Subramanyeswari