From: Castro, Edwin G. (Hillsboro) [mailto:edwin.cas...@fiserv.com]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 5:44 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] wixlib

"The only thing I would add to that is that you need to add a "ref" to the
fragments that you want to include in your main project. You could add
PropertyRef or CustomActionRef or any of the other "ref" elements. These
references are what includes the fragments into your main project."

Try adding ComponentRef, ComponentGroupRef, FeatureRef, or FeatureGroupRef to
your product.wxs to include the fragments that contain the components.

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Electronic Banking Services
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail