Prior to my upcoming release I used a VisualStudio deployment project to
create the installer.  For my upcoming release I've built an installer
using Wix.  Everything seems to be working with the exception of
installing the new version on top a previously installed version.

When I run my new installer created with Wix, the old version still
remains installed.  Within the wix script I have (amongst other things):

<Product
        Name="MyProductName"
        Manufacturer="MyCompanyName"
        Version="1.1.5"
        Language="1033"
        Id="Guid_1"
        UpgradeCode="Guid_2">

        <Upgrade Id="Guid_2">
                <UpgradeVersion
                        Minimum="1.0.0"
                        Maximum="1.1.5"
                        IncludeMinimum="yes"
                        Property="OLDERVERSIONBEINGUPGRADED"
                />
        </Upgrade>

        <InstallExecuteSequence>
                <RemoveExistingProducts After="InstallInitialize" />
        </InstallExecuteSequence>

I've double-checked and the Product ID and Upgrade Code both match what
was used in the previous versions (1.1.0 - 1.1.4).  From what I've read it
looks like this is the correct syntax and manner to use
RemoveExistingProducts, yet when I run my new installer with the old
version installed, the old version remains.

Thanks for any help,

Jeff