So I've got a strange nut I can't seem to crack.

If I create a clean DLL with the following, I have no problems:

namespace GarbageLib
{
    public class InstallerCA
    {
        [CustomAction]
        public static ActionResult CheckPID(Session session)
        {
            return ActionResult.Success;
        }
    }
}

That's fine and dandy, but when I put the exact same code into a DLL
of ours, I get error 2896.  I've gone so far as to add all the same
references to both projects, to no avail (I can't figure out how to
break GarbageLib like our existing DLL).

I'm going to keep plinking away until the diff between the two dlls is
nothing, but is there a better way to do this than brute force?

-john