Hi All,

By searching in this list, it seems that the best way of gettign the IIS
version is by using:IISMAJORVERSION  and IISMINORVERSION.

I am conditioning the installation of a component upon having IIS7.5 installed
by using the below:

<Component Id="Bla" Guid="1A9C2430-9FEE-4CF2-8FAD-XXXXX">
                        <Condition><![CDATA[(IISMAJORVERSION >= "#7") AND
(IISMINORVERSION >= "#5")]]></Condition>

But when I run it in a machien with IIS7.5 I get this:

Component: Bla; Installed: Absent;   Request: Local;   Action: Null

I cannot find any reference to those two properties in the installation log, so
I am not sure what value they have.

The version of WIX we are using is 3.5.1630.0

Any help?

Thanks

Andres