We've found that if we've already installed our MSI, but then try to install
it again (from the command line) and supply the ADDLOCAL property, it takes
us to the ResumeDlg (this seems to happen for any MSI using a WiX dialog
set). What we really want is for it to take us to the MaintenanceWelcomeDlg.
For example, we issue this command (after the product is already installed):

msiexec /i MySoftware.msi ADDLOCAL=MyFeature

We expected this to take us to the MaintenanceWelcomeDlg, but it didn't
because the Preselected property is set. In the InstallUISequence the two
dialogs have these conditions on them:

MaintenanceWelcomeDlg     Condition: Installed AND NOT RESUME AND NOT
Preselected
ResumeDlg     Condition: Installed AND (RESUME OR Preselected)

If we don't supply the ADDLOCAL property on the command line, the
Preselected property isn't set and we get what we want: the
MaintenanceWelcomeDlg.

So, we want to always show the MaintenanceWelcomeDlg if the product is
already installed. We want to take matters into our own hands and customize
its condition statement in the InstallUISequence table. However, I don't see
where MaintenanceWelcomeDlg is referenced (we're using Mondo). I don't see a
DialogRef for it anywhere. Does anyone know how it's included so we can
customize it and change its condition?