Hi,

Our team is about to use WIX to create installer for our product, and we need
to decide which version of wix to choose. Although the wix s...@codeplex
recommend to download wix3.0, I also saw this from
tfsbuild.com<http://tfsbuild.com/(X(1)S(ujhgrq45mqeedjqdcfaqtt55))/Default.aspx?Page=WiX%20MSI%20Setup%20Package&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1>:
Where do I get WiX from?
I suggest downloading one of the recent weekly releases from here:
http://wix.sourceforge.net/releases/

This is because the 'official' releases
here<http://wix.sourceforge.net/downloadv3.html> are quite stale and you miss
out on important bugfixes.

I prefer WIX3.5 because our team is using VSTS2010 and only 3.5 can make the
votive work on 2010. If the 3.5beta is stable enough or even more stable than
3.0, then surely we will choose 3.5beta.

Which one would you suggest me to choose, based on your previous experience?

Thanks,
-Elfe