From: Yuichi Kuroda [mailto:satellitek...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 17 June 2010 19:52
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] ModuleInstallExecuteSequence

Hello everyone,Does WIX support modifying the
ModuleInstallExecuteSequence table in any way? It's obviously not in
thedocumentation, and I thought I've seen it used somewhere in WIX
before when I didn't need it, until now which I need to runCustom
Actions only if the Merge Module (aka Feature) is to be installed.
Giving conditions like&MyFeature > 2 in the MM didn't work because it's
not aware of the features.
Thanks for any help in advance.