Hi...

                I've been slapping together an installer for a window service,
and I added
      <ServiceDependency Id="MSMQ" />
<ServiceDependency Id="MSSQLServer" />

To the .wxs file.  When I ran the resulting msi on my dev box, the service was
installed but not all the dependencies applied.  Specifically, I have
SqlExpress on my dev box, but not the full Sql Server.  When I looked at the
properties of the installed service, it had the MSMQ dependency, but the Sql
Server one was simply dropped.

                So

a)      Is there any way to get it to put the dependency in even when the
dependency isn't there? (i.e. it won't run until the other dependency is
installed) or

b)      Is there any way to make the msi conditional (i.e. either Sql Server
*or* SqlExpress are there)?

Thanks
Mark