Hello,

We need help with the following scenario: we use a BrowseDlg to allow the
user to select the installation path. On this dialog, if the following
sequence is executed, an invalid error message appears.

Sequence:

-          Open the "BrowseDlg"

-          Type the letter of a disk that does not exist on the system in
the field "PathEdit" (for example, m:\)

-          Press Cancel

-          The error message says "The volume M:\ is currently unavailable.
Please select another."

As the user has pressed Cancel, the text in the edit box should not be
validated.

Where should we start troubleshooting this?

Is this a Wix known issue?

Dan