From: Nick Ramirez [mailto:nickra...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 3:21 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Compiler extension - how to include a custom
action?

I've got an update. I've gotten my wixlib to show up in my MSI! The trick,
for me, was to add a Property to the Fragment in the wixlib I was embedding
and then use a PropertyRef to pull it in in my installer project. Pulling
that in pulled in all the other stuff (including custom actions) from the
wixlib (since it was all in the same fragment).

Is this normal? GetLibrary doesn't do it alone? You have to use a reference
element too?