Hi

I have an uninstaller that uses the Restart Manager. When it detects
that files are in use it shows one of two messages:

1) When uninstalling in quiet mode, there is a popup saying "...... a
reboot will be required to complete the setup"

2) When uninstalling in UI mode, there is a list of processes with 2
will be required.

I am expecting that after the uninstaller is finished there will be a
prompt to restart the computer, but I don't get one.

Reading about MsiRMFilesInUse here:
http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/WixUI_dialogs.htm, I see "It
allows the user to attempt to automatically close applications or ignore
the prompt and result in the setup requiring a reboot after it
completes." What does "result in requiring a reboot" mean? That the
setup will ask the user to reboot, or that the user must remember to
reboot manually?

If there is no reboot prompt built in, how do I make one (basically how
do I detect if the user has chosen not to close the applications)? And
even better, if I can customize the prompt to do a log off instead of
reboot.

Thanks
Ivo