Von: Dan Vasilov [...@rms.ro]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2010 07:51
An: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [WiX-users] Calling an exe file upon installation (works but
either cmd remains open, or installation does not finish)

I would use a launcher .exe that can properly be launched from the setup.
Then this launcher would start your application.

Probably your executable has some particularity, the setups we've developed
with Wix properly launch the main executable.

Dan