I have used the XMLConfig and XMLFile in Wix 2.0 and they work fine for adding
new items. However, I am unable to use these to append to existing values. Is
there a way to append an XML file using Wix 2.0?

I am attempting to take the following XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<XmlFile>
 <One>
  <TWO>
   <my IDs="One,TWO,"/>
  </TWO>
 </One>
</XmlFile>

And modify the IDs value to include a new items:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<XmlFile>
 <One>
  <TWO>
   <my IDs="One,TWO,THREE,FOUR"/>
  </TWO>
 </One>
</XmlFile>

I can write my own custom action to perform this, but thought I would first
check to see if Wix v2.0 handles this for me.

Thank you.