You're propably using a 64 bit dll while using the 32 bit SFXCA. You
should point to the 64 bit version of SFXCA.
in my machine for example, C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Installer XML
v3.5\SDK\x64\sfxca.dll
rather than C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Installer XML
v3.5\SDK\x86\sfxca.dll

When you use the 64 bit, logging will say

Hello, I'm your 64bit Impersonated custom action server.

rather than

Hello, I'm your 32bit Impersonated custom action server.

At least this is how i fixed this problem when i came across it
Hope it helps,
Stelios

--
Stelios Kyprou
Systems Engineer

This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for
the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us.
Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited.

Formicary Limited registered office in England and Wales, address 1 Taillar
Road, Hedon, East Yorkshire HU12 8GU, registration number 3894343, VAT number
747644304, does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or
interference.