Hi. We are in the process of updating our previous installation
framework to Wix and have encountered a minor problem. As a part of
our deployment process we use a custom MsBuild script and a string to
identify the program being installed (something like "1.2 Build.3 Rev
4") and I want to use it in the localized strings in UI. I already
have a Property defined with that string in the .wixproj file but I
don't know how to use in the localization file (I think I've tried
with every combination of square brackets, exclamation mark, var. env.
and wix. prefixes ;-)

Where I can find more information?

Thanks in advance.