Hi

Thanks for the information. I already feared this could be the reason. So what
I am trying to do is the following:

  <?if $(var.Platform)=x64 ?>
     <!-- 64 bit -->
      <MergeRef Id="CRT64"   />
      <MergeRef Id="ATL64" />

 <?else ?>
 <!-- 32 bit -->
      <MergeRef Id="CRT" />
      <MergeRef Id="ATL" />
  <?endif ?>

This way, i can hopefully reuse the same wix project. Having the wix project
included in the visual studio solution, I can strangely not set the plattform
(click on WixProject->Settings->Build-> dropdown Plattform) to x64. There is
only the option x86 in the dropdown.

How can I trigger a 64 bit build and would it be possible to change the name of
the msi file when building on a 64 bit platform? (Example: Installer.msi for 32
bit, Installer_x64.msi for 64 bit. All this in the same visual studio wix
project.

I know a may be asking some funny or simple quistions, but i am more or less a
wix newbe and am running out of time.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Dan