From: Simon Topley [mailto:simon.top...@mwhsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 3:21 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] SETUPBLD and BURN, multiple uninstalls

I guess this will be more of a request for burn... will(does) it:

- have only one item in the uninstall list that represents many msi's
chained.
- allow a post install script to be run so I wouldn't need this second
lightweight installer at all
- check for the presence of any of the chained msis before attempting to
install, and react according to some command line option?