Hmm, I would never recommend using that tool:
http://robmensching.com/blog/posts/2009/3/6/More-on-Haacks-Troubleshooting-Windows-MSI-Installers

<http://robmensching.com/blog/posts/2009/3/6/More-on-Haacks-Troubleshooting-Windows-MSI-Installers>Use
recache/reinstall (msiexec /fv) with a fixed MSI instead.

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC