Hello WiX Community,

I'm sure you know about StackOverflow.com. The authors of this fantastic
resource opened another service, called Area51. It allows building a
community around a certain topic and create an ad hoc site like
StackOverflow.com for free. Take a look here:
http://area51.stackexchange.com/faq

I thought it might be a good occasion to try to build something like
http://wix.stackexchange.com as a substitution for this list. Imagine a
site like StackOverflow.com devoted to WiX(MSI)-related Q&A! :)

If you like the idea, you're welcome to follow and support this
proposal:
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/15242/wix-windows-installer-xm
l?referrer=QMsccxqTnYmfDpFmz1HCvA2

If you don't, let me know - probably it is not as bright as it seems to
me. :)

-- Yan