Sorry, wrong version in the title. It appears to be fixed in the June 11th
release.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle McClellan [mailto:kyl...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 8:39 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Build error using v3.5.1923.0

I'm seeing the following error when trying to build my WiX project.

  error MCB4057: The target "GetResolvedReferencePaths" does not exist in the
project.

I began seeing this error in my WiX project only recently after I linked in a
new VSPackage project (created in VS2010). My searches lead me to WiX bug "Can
not build wix projects with references to other wix proj - ID: 2803058". It was
marked as resolved, but the issue I'm seeing seems quite similar. Is this a
known issue and are there workarounds? Thanks.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2803058&group_id=105970&atid=642714
(Marked fixed in this release
http://wix.sourceforge.net/releases/3.5.1030.0/history.txt)