From: Vijai Kalyanapasupathy [mailto:vkal...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 11:12 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] error LGHT0004 : The wixObject element contains an
unexpected attribute 'src'.

Hi All,

I recently upgrade our build toolset. Once I did that (most likely because
we moved from an older version of Wix), I started receiving this error in a
couple of projects. I initially though it might be due to a race condition
(dependent projects being built later), but it looks more like an invalid
wixobj is being generated. Any ideas on where I should start looking?

Thanks,

Vijai Kalyan<sip:vkal...@microsoft.com>