I am doing a check in C# custom action and if some condition satiisfies ,
then i am returning ActionResult.Sucess or ActionResult.Failure ?
My question is how to get these status codes in my script?
I have set the attribute Return=Check in custom action attributes and this
custom action is basically a pre-requisite for the installation, i.e if it
returns ActionResult.Failure installation should not proceed and exit.
I tried using Session["MANAGEMENT"]="1" and then reading this MANAGEMENT in
wxs file. I even tried defining this MANAGEMENT in wxs file and then passing
this as parameter to the custom action and then check its value when it
returns from custom action.
SO basically i need to know how to check if the custom action is returning
ActionResult.Sucess or ActionResult.Failure ?