Hey all,
  I'm working on a custom Compiler Extension and it mostly works. I'm stumped
on a problem about how do to one part.

Following how the WixIIsExtension works, I have my extension, my compiler, my
custom actions, etc.

What I can't figure out is how (or where) the WixIIsExtension wires up it's
custom actions internally.
There is the internal
Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Entensions.Data.iis.wixlib resource fetched
by the GetLibrary method. I assume the contents of that contain the custom
action code and the fragments to wire up those actions. I'm guessing on all
that but it seems reasonable.

I'm just not sure how to make my own similar wixlib. I have one embedded in my
extension and have included the custom action code into it but I can't figure
out the 'magic' to have the custom actions wired up properly so the consuming
Wix Project just gets them set. I think I'm missing something obvious.

Thoughts? (Or a wixlib reflector like tool?)

----- Ed
Unum Application Services
In pleasant South Carolina