Hi there,

I've gotten a few flavours of bootstrap installers going with Visual
Studio and dotnet Installer. I can't yet figure out how to get setupbld
to install prerequisites :(

In general, I find all the options lacking. The main complaint is that
while the MSI install itself looks quite smart (thanks WiX!), the
bootstrap installers look as if an aesthetically challenged person wrote
them.

What I would like is the functionality of the Visual Studio bootstrapper
with the UI that WiX provides.

Is this possible? I keep hearing about this Burn thing but I can't find
the code for it anywhere!

--
Sohail Somani