We have an urgent issue.

One of our old app using Wix 2.0. This app is an Outlook plugin. So the app
needs the Outlook shutdown before installing. So we added a detect-and-report
CustomAction in the installer long while ago.

Here is the code:
<Binary Id="CheckOutlook_Dll" SourceFile="checkOL.dll" />
<CustomAction Id="CheckOutlookRunningCA" BinaryKey="CheckOutlook_Dll"
DllEntry="CheckOL" />
<CustomAction Id="RefuseRunningCA" Error="Please close Outlook before
installing." />

<InstallUISequence>

<Custom Action="CheckOutlookRunningCA" Before="CostFinalize" />
<Custom Action="RefuseRunningCA" After="CostFinalize">NOT Installed AND
ShowProgramRunDialog = "1"</Custom>
</InstallUISequence>

This worked fine. But now we want to change it.

1. Now it is an Error type of CustomAction. Is it possible to add a clickable
hyperlink in the dialog text?
2. We'd like to change the wording of the last page, now it says "YourApp Setup
Wizard ended prematurely blah blah". I know we can change FatalErrorTitle,
FatalErrorDescription1 and FatalErrorDescription2. Is it possible to add some
clickable hyperlink in these text?

Thanks!