Hi all,

My installation advertises the installed application's shortcut, so that it
will be
available to all users, and their HKCUs will be initialized.

I now wish to run the just-installed application from the installation (at the
end), but, owing to the above, the EXE is not available till it's been launched
from the shortcut!

Does anyone know how, or even whether, I might be able to resolve this
dilemma?

Many thanks,
Lee