Hi all,

I am not an expert on Xml, let alone XPath, so I am running into this problem.
With my application the following NHibernate.config file is used:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<hibernate-configuration xmlns="urn:nhibernate-configuration-2.2">
  <session-factory>
    <property
name="connection.provider">NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider</property>
    <property
name="proxyfactory.factory_class">NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.ProxyFactoryFactory,
 NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu</property>
    <property
name="connection.driver_class">NHibernate.Driver.MySqlDataDriver</property>
    <property name="connection.connection_string">Database=schemaname;Data
Source=localhost;User Id=username;Password=password</property>
    <property name="dialect">NHibernate.Dialect.MySQLDialect </property>
  </session-factory>
</hibernate-configuration>

The configuration file is set up to be used from the Visual Studio environment.
In my Wix file, I have the following entry:
<util:XmlConfig Id='MySqlConnectionProperty'
File='[INSTALLDIR]\NHibernate.config'
                Action='create'
ElementPath='//hibernate-configuration/session-factory/propert...@name="connection.connection_string"\]'
                Node='value' Value='Database=[MYSQLSCHEMA];Data
Source=[MYSQLHOSTNAME];User Id=[MYSQLUSERNAME];Password=[MYSQLPASSWORD]'
                Sequence='1' On='install'/>

With this XmlConfig entry, I try to modify the value of the connection string
in the NHibernate.config file according to the settings specified by the user
during the installation. The MYSQLxxx parameters are collected in one of the
custom dialogs.

During the run of the Xml linker, the following error occurs:
LGHT0204 : ICE03: Invalid format string; Table: XmlConfig, Column: ElementPath,
Key(s): MySqlConnectionProperty

Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance,

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Alexander op de Weegh

Office:          +31(0)226-335023
Mobile:         +31(0)6-20138301

IPA Total Productivity
Kosterij 4
1721 PN Broek op Langedijk
The Netherlands

www.ipa-tp.nl
of kijkt u eens op www.blean.nl van onze partner B-Lean voor het trainen en
implementeren
van productiemethodieken en het verbeteren van uw productiviteit.