Hi there,

Is there a way to see why Windows might start MSI repair automatically?
Perhaps run some kind of integrity check on installed packages?

I've got an issue with some shared files between application versions.
While I've ensured that the components have the same GUIDs, there seems
to be some kind of issue upon uninstalling the later version.

Suggestions on how to debug would be helpful!

--
Sohail Somani